ClearView partners with financial advisers to help everyday Australians protect and grow their wealth, achieve their goals and secure a comfortable financial future. We might look like the new kid on the block but we started out as NRMA Life in 1976. After a few changes of shareholders, we emerged as ClearView, offering quality financial advice and a portfolio of insurance and investment solutions. Since mid-2010, we have been listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the code, CVW. As a relatively young company with no material legacy technology and pricing issues, ClearView is well-positioned to continue growing and outperforming the market.
ClearView can help with:
Although boasting a complex portfolio of diverse products and services, Macquarie Group also offers simple insurance products to offer you peace of mind should the worst happen. While their FutureWise product range offers simple insurance policies in times of sickness and injury, their Life Active policy combines a whole range of benefits into an all-in-one package.
Just some of the insurance policies Macquarie Group offers include:
- Life Cover Can help ease the financial burden for your family if you’re terminally ill or die. With a lump sum benefit, your family can use the money to pay off the mortgage or other debts and maintain their current standard of living. You choose an amount of cover that’s right for you.
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Cover Some sickness and injuries may end up leaving you totally and permanently disabled and unlikely to ever work again. TPD Cover pays a lump sum benefit that can be used to make modifications to the family home, access the best rehabilitation or simply provide money to live on. Income Protection Cover only covers up to 75% of your income, so TPD Cover can be used to top up the shortfall.
- Trauma Cover If you suffer from a specified serious illness such as cancer, heart attack or stroke, a lump sum benefit paid upon diagnosis may help you access the best medical treatment, or pay down some of your debt. You can choose a benefit amount of up to $2 million, and you are covered for more than 40 specified conditions.
- Income Protection Cover Pays an ongoing monthly income for as long as you’re unable to work or until the end of the benefit period, whichever happens first. You can cover up to 75% of your income. Select from a range of benefit periods, from 2 or 5 years, to age 60, 65 or 70. Choose accident only cover, or full cover for accidents and sickness.
- Business Expense Cover You can’t afford to be sick if you’re self-employed or running a small business. Business Expense Cover helps cover the fixed operating expenses of your business if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury. Similar to Income Protection Cover, you receive an ongoing monthly income (for a maximum of 1 year), but instead of replacing your salary, it covers your business expenses. This can help keep your business afloat while you’re on the road to recovery.
- Child Cover No one wants to see their child sick. But if it happened to your child, you’d want the best medical treatment available, and that can be expensive. Child Cover allows you to take up to $200,000 cover for kids aged between 2 and 18 and will pay a lump sum benefit if they suffer from a specified serious illness or in the event of their death.
Why choose ClearView?
We’re experts in insuring people, which is why we’ve made sure that all types of our cover offered have the following quality features:
Guaranteed renewable: Once we issue your policy, we won’t change the terms and conditions or the premium you pay because of a change in your personal circumstances
Indexation: We will automatically increase your cover each year to ensure your benefit amount keeps up with inflation (premiums will increase in line with increased cover)
Worldwide cover: You are covered 24/7 anywhere in the world
Guarantee of upgrade: If we make changes or introduce new benefits to our products, we will pass this on to you
ClearView has also received a number of industry awards the most recent being:
Money Management Adviser Choice Risk Awards 2020
Winner of Risk Company of the Year 2020
Winner of Term & TPD Products 2020
Winner of Inside Super Individual (Guaranteed Renewable) Term & TPD Rider 2020
Winner of Disability Income Product 2020
Investment Trends Planner Risk 2017, 2018 and 2019 winner for Overall Satisfaction
AFA/Beddoes Consumer Choice Awards 2018 Winner of Claims Customer Choice Awards, Best Application Process Winner of Claims Customer Choice Awards, Best Claims Staff Winner of Policyholder Choice Awards, Best New Customer Service Winner of Policyholder Choice Awards, Most Satisfied Customer